Stop Dangerous Molds Once and For All #easyupdo
Share on Facebook Share on Pinterest Share on Twitter

Stop Dangerous Molds Once and For All #easyupdo



Remove and prevent dangerous mold from growing in your home with Instant Mold Remover Gel, simply apply it on any surface that has, or frequently gets mold, and watch it disappear in minutes! After the gel has settled, wipe it away and it leaves a protective coat that doesn't allow mold to regrow.

Remove and prevent dangerous mold from growing in your home with Instant Mold Remover Gel, simply apply it on any surface that has, or frequently gets mold, and watch it disappear in minutes! After the gel has settled, wipe it away and it leaves a protective coat that doesn't allow mold to regrow. Instantly Eliminates & Prevents Mold Easy Application Completely Natural Ingredients Non-Toxic, Odorless Works On Any Surface Mold can be dangerous, and cleaning ceilings or hard to reach places is almost impossible. One application of Mold Remover Gel will clean & prevent future mold, perfect for bathrooms, sinks, cabinets or anywhere with moisture build-up, feel safe and comfortable knowing you're not breathing in toxic mold. How To Use Shake Before Use Apply Gel To The Affect Area, Slowly (You Don't Need Much) Smooth It Out If It's A Flat Surface Wait Until The Mold Has Disappeared Wipe Off The Residue With A Dry Rag That's it, goodbye mold! Specifications Size: 150G Non-Toxic, Odorless Shelf Life: 3 Years Organic Oils, Cinnamon Extract All Natural Ingredients Please Note, In Some Cases, Mold Removal Can Take 3-5 Hours Although Non-Toxic - DO NOT INGEST

mattelipstick